Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's hard to keep up!

All at once it is summer! We celebrated the good weather with a BBQ!


It looks like I'm going to have a lot of strawberries soon!

I've got buttercups growing in the lawn! They are so pretty I don't want to mow.
The pink bulbs are all blooming now! They are so cool.

I planted sweet peas (flowers) last week. Looks like they are doing good. The regular peas are doing good too, they need a new trellis.
This is a green pepper I planted last week.
The arugula and kale are growing like crazy.


Here are some sunflowers! I hope they get tall.

Lilly of the Valley from Mom - Mark's favorite. They have sweet smelling flowers.

Is this what is called bolting? I didn't know chard could get this tall.


four-leaf clover!!!

The raspberries have flowers.



The lavender has buds!